Alaska Airlines Two-Step Ticketing Facility
Completly reconfigure Alaska Airlines existing ticketing area and baggage-handling system while maintaining uninterrupted operations throughout construction, along with renovation and reconfiguration of secure administrative offices upstairs.
Absher worked in concert with Alaska and Port of Seattle representatives to provide a tailored preconstruction services program and create detailed phasing plans that addressed the numerous complexities of keeping the ticketing process operational, maintaining airport security standards and keeping the baggage-handling system fully operational.
- CM-at-Risk contract
- Brought on at the schematic drawing stage
- Coordination with the Port of Seattle
- Exploratory survey work to provide as-built information
- Phase construction avoided affecting the Airline’s busiest travel period
- 24,389 s.f.
- Specialized interior finishes and systems; metal-stud interior wall systems
- ECH Architecture